Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Han Nguyen <hn...@us.ibm.com> on 2010/10/08 05:14:46 UTC

where exactly do I find jsr305-1.3.9 source code?

Could anyone point me to the download site for jsr305-1.3.9 source code
please?
Thank you!
Han

Re: where exactly do I find jsr305-1.3.9 source code?

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
fyi - I removed the dependency on this LGPL library.  At one point it was a
build-only dependency, which was okay.  Once we added @Nullable annotations
to guice run time code we had to ship this as part of the distribution.

This is fixed in 2.0.1 (and trunk) -- we use our own @Nullable annotation
until the BSD licensed jsr305 jar makes it to maven central..

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner