Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/16 00:43:02 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Trivial Update of "August2011" by Michael Glavassevich

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2011" page has been changed by Michael Glavassevich:
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/August2011?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  === Xerces-J ===

- Our two GSoC students have been busy working on their projects over the summer and are making the final push to on complete them this week.
+ Our two GSoC students have been busy working on their projects over the summer and are making the final push to complete them this week.

  The focus of the committers is still on improving the schema validator's conformance to the XML Schema 1.1 specification. Some good progress has been made in the last few weeks.