Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by jude <fl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 05:44:19 UTC

Flex IDE on Mac

Is there a free IDE or code editor that supports Flex or as3 on Mac? I was
thinking about the adoption of Flex and for some devs FB may be too much to
try Flex. On PC there's flash develop but I don't think there is anything
is on Mac.

AW: Flex IDE on Mac

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Same here. IntelliJ idea...and enjoy ;)

El jueves, 24 de julio de 2014, Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>
escribió:

> Definitely IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate :-)

Carlos Rovira
M: +34 607 22 60 05
http://www.codeoscopic.com
http://www.directwriter.es
http://www.avant2.es

AW: Flex IDE on Mac

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Re: Flex IDE on Mac

Posted by Neverbirth <ne...@gmail.com>.

Re: Flex IDE on Mac

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
FDT has a free version with limited features that works on Macs [1]
Netbeans used to have a Flex plugin [2].  I haven't used and have no idea
if that project is still active.

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://fdt.powerflasher.com/buy-download/