Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christophe Frey <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/01 21:37:23 UTC

tomcat crash with cocoon 2

I've install a new version of tomcat 3.2.2 and set
it to work with cocoon (create the war file, put it in
the webapp directory, delete the jaxp.jar, rename the
parser.jar to zparser.jar, put the xerces... in the
lib etc...). Tomcat starts and work fine until if
I access the example but as soon as I tryed to access
the cocoon servlet it crash ??????
Anyone has an idea ????
I'm using jdk 1.2.2 ....

Thanks

Re: tomcat crash with cocoon 2

Posted by "Joseph C. Koster" <jk...@uhl.uiowa.edu>.
I think you only need to put the xerces.jar first in the
class path to make it work. I renamed xerces.jar to
aerces.jar to tomcat will put it first and the fixed my
problems.