Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by plj <pl...@mitre.org> on 2015/07/30 20:07:56 UTC

Trouble sending files

Howdy

  I'm trying to send files between 2 nifi instances on different computers.
I read a bunch of files, they are sitting in the Q.  I wire them to an
output port.  On the other machine I have an input port of the same name
which is happily waiting for the files.  Nothing happens.
  I have on both machines set:
nifi.remote.input.socket.port=1234
nifi.remote.input.secure=false

What else do I have to do to let Nifi know about another instance/instances
and cause them to communicate.

I don't see any errors in the logs.

thank you,

Patrick Jones