Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2007/02/06 09:59:42 UTC

Mailet api sub-project

Hi,

I've got two questions about moving Mailet into its own sub project,
as agreed in the VOTE.

1/ Should I move or copy the package?
I favour copy, followed by delete of the old one once dependance on
the new one is sorted-out.

2/ What svn technique is most appropriate (assume I'm pretty weak with svn)

and a subsidiary question

3/ is there anything I should care about regarding the modularisation
robert is proposing
(http://wiki.apache.org/james/Development/Modularisation)

d.

Re: Mailet api sub-project

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 2/6/07, Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>

> and a subsidiary question
>
> 3/ is there anything I should care about regarding the modularisation
> robert is proposing
> (http://wiki.apache.org/james/Development/Modularisation)

i hope you'd care but i don't foresee any real impact ;-)

modularisation is about adopting a more effective organisation of the
james server subproject whereas AIUI mailet API is becoming a separate
subproject

- robert