Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2008/04/22 08:04:29 UTC

Russian nice-girl spams coming from china

Now I see a lot of mails from .cn domains which were all coming from
china
(If I firewall off all chinese networks , spam would reduce by atleast
30% flat .. but I cant do that :-()

They typical patterns I see is

Usually the envelope from is ".ru" domain and the body contains a ".cn"
email id
Should I write a combination rule for these ?

https://ecm.netcore.co.in/tmp/spam1.txt

Re: Russian nice-girl spams coming from china

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Tue, April 22, 2008 08:04, ram wrote:

> https://ecm.netcore.co.in/tmp/spam1.txt

freemail plugin caches this nicely, since email in body is diff from the
reply-to or from

just add the domain if not cached in freemail plugin

Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098

Re: Russian nice-girl spams coming from china

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/freemail.html

Posted by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in>.
Thanks