Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by tf...@greenmail.ch on 2006/01/06 11:20:09 UTC

Looking for Senior Cocoon Developer for a Reporting and Data Integration Portal

We have started in 2003 to develop a reporting portal based on Cocoon as part of our niche product suite for the financial industry.

Given we now have a business case to make this into a state-of-the-art reporting and data integration portal either on Cocoon or another framework, we are looking for a senior developer to make this happen.

If you fee you could be the right person for us and are available in the Zurich (or optionally London) area at short term, please get in contact with me (best send me your cv).

Tom