Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2020/02/06 08:23:55 UTC

ActiveMQ latest release in TomEE

Hello,

In TomEE 8.0.1 Plus, ActiveMQ 5.15.10 is included. Do you plan to integrate ActiveMQ 5.15.11 at least (5.16.0 currently in dev) in the next TomEE release ?

Best Regards.

Re: ActiveMQ latest release in TomEE

Posted by "Jonathan S. Fisher" <ex...@gmail.com>.
One important note, when I upgraded Tomee 7.0.6 to latest activemq, it
caused a memory leak or connection leak, I can't remember exactly, when
used with XA Transactions (which is the JEE default)

--
Jonathan | exabrial@gmail.com
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half

Re: ActiveMQ latest release in TomEE

Posted by "Jonathan S. Fisher" <ex...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.