Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/11/29 12:34:46 UTC

How to associate subversion commit a Jira Issue?

What do I need to do when committing so the commit is associated with a
Jira Issue ?

As an example, see TOBAGO-201 [1].

Paul Spencer

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-201?page=all

Re: How to associate subversion commit a Jira Issue?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
As long as you include the identifier of the issue (e.g. TOMAHAWK-808)
in the commit message the info is included in the JIRA page. See your
previous issue [1] for instance...

Cheers,

Bruno

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-808?page=all