Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Handy Services LLC <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/08 22:13:25 UTC

imac lion download

Is it possible to down Apache OpenOffice on my mac lion? it is 64 bit and all I can find is 32 bit downloads, please help!

Barbara and Shawn Handy
Handy Services of Montana, LLC
(406) 756-8838
Email: handyservicesllc@yahoo.com
Transcription Service that's Handy to have available!

Re: imac lion download

Posted by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com>.
On 2013-10-08 2:13 PM Handy Services LLC wrote concerning "imac lion download":
> Is it possible to down Apache OpenOffice on my mac lion? it is 64 bit and all I can find is 32 bit downloads, please help!
Yes it is. OS X will run 32 bit applications.
Download AOO at http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

Read the release note about possible problem with Gatekeeper
http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/4.0.0.html#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com