Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/12 18:15:46 UTC

[ABATOR] New Version 0.5.1 Available

This version fixes the "divide by zero" error, and also makes things better
for SQL Server.

If you did the Eclipse automatic install, then Eclipse will pick up the new
version automatically when you do "Help>Software Updates>Find and
Install...", then select the option to "Search for Updates of Currently
Installed Features".

If you did the manual install, then you can download the new zip file and
update from there.  See ibatis.apache.org/abator.html for the link to the
zip file.

Thanks to Denis Vladimirov and Kevin Broderick for helping to identify these
issues!

Jeff Butler

Re: [ABATOR] New Version 0.5.1 Available

Posted by Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jeff,

The data type is BLOB for Oracle. I used the following SQL statement to add
the field:

alter table address_book add (doc BLOB);

It is standard Oracle data type.

Thanks!
Zhongmin

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Jeff,

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Jeff

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
The SQL maps generated by Abator require the use of statement namespaces.
Make sure that you have them turned on in your SqlMapConfig file like this:

<sqlMapConfig>
  <settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />
</sqlMapConfig>

Jeff Butler

On 12/16/05, Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used Abator Plug-in to generated the Domain Object, SqlMap files, and
DAO classes for multiple tables, then follow iBATIS JPetStore-5.0 to add the
SqlMap files to sql-map-config.xml and add DAO to DAO.xml. I am using iBATIS
2.1.5 (build 582). But I got the following error:

> com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:

Posted by Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Zhongmin Chen <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,