Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 00:51:30 UTC

camel aws s3 get only files I need

using camel aws-s3 can I just get just the objects I need ?,  can I    get
files only from <bucket_name>/somekey../... ?

Re: camel aws s3 get only files I need

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
inline

On 8 June 2012 18:34, fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The change is very simple

yes that's correct

> here the code from S3consumer
>

> first change is to the S3Configuration  add new field String prefix;
>

> second update the above method to call setPrefix on   the ListObjectsRequest
> if prefix is present

but it will be more helpful if you provide a patch with unit tests for
the change.
Also it seems like the prefix and separator goes together, so it will
be better if we add both options now.

have a look here on how to submit patches here

Thanks
Bilgin

Re: camel aws s3 get only files I need

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I created the ticket for you:
May be it will be your first patch? We love contributions... ;-)

Best,
Christian

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.