Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Orhan Kislal <ok...@vmware.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/21 22:35:34 UTC

Version 1.21.0 Release

Hello, MADlib devs and users,

As we are getting closer to the 1.21.0 release of MADlib, it is time to prepare for release tasks. I would be happy to volunteer as the release manager unless there is someone else that would like to take the responsibility.
Thanks,

Orhan Kislal

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release

Posted by Orhan Kislal <ok...@vmware.com.INVALID>.
Hi Venkatesh,

Sounds good. I can help you with the parts of the process that needs a MADlib committer.

Thanks,

Orhan Kislal
________________________________
I would like volunteers for being the release manager.

________________________________
As we are getting closer to the 1.21.0 release of MADlib, it is time to prepare for release tasks. I would be happy to volunteer as the release manager unless there is someone else that would like to take the responsibility.
Thanks,

Orhan Kislal

!! External Email: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release

Posted by Venkatesh Raghavan <ra...@vmware.com.INVALID>.
Hi Orhan,

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release

Posted by Orhan Kislal <ok...@vmware.com.INVALID>.
No this will not support python3.x. There is a work-in-progress branch (https://github.com/orhankislal/madlib/tree/py3-merged) for supporting py3 but we haven't decided how to tackle the release since it will not be possible to upgrade from the earlier versions.

Thanks,

Orhan

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release

Re: Version 1.21.0 Release