Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2004/03/03 00:53:51 UTC

Thanks Jeremias

Thanks again, Jeremias, for all of the licensing housekeeping.  I'm
sorry I didn't get around to giving you a hand with this.  Does anything
(apart from the hyphenation mess) remain to be done?

Peter

Re: Thanks Jeremias

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
You guys are welcome. Thanks for the cheering.

So what's left? Basically your special branch if you haven't converted
everything, yet (I didn't check). It's probably ok to leave the
maintenance branch in the fridge. And I guess I can give the hyphenation
stuff a few minutes on Friday.

One thing, though: If I've see correctly there's a growing number of
files that have CVS keyword substitution disabled. We may want to
address that eventually.

On 03.03.2004 00:53:51 Peter B. West wrote:
> Thanks again, Jeremias, for all of the licensing housekeeping.  I'm
> sorry I didn't get around to giving you a hand with this.  Does anything
> (apart from the hyphenation mess) remain to be done?

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Thanks Jeremias

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
HOORAY!!!!  :)