Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ha...@nokia.com on 2009/03/02 17:19:31 UTC

RE: Wicket Link with proxy server: wrong hostname

Hi all,

My problem with wrong hostnames is solved now.
We found two options to solve this.

Option 1)
Apache proxy httpd.conf change, use app-server name instead of ip address:

   ProxyPass               /pls  http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:7777/pls
   ProxyPassReverse        /pls  http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:7777/pls
=>
   ProxyPass               /pls  http://app-servername:7777/pls
   ProxyPassReverse        /pls  http://app-servername:7777/pls

Option 2)
In Oracle HTTP Server (iAS) httpd.conf, set
UseCanonicalName Off

Thank for your help!

Best Regards
Harri