Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/12/08 13:03:30 UTC

JIRA permissions

Hi folks,

can someone give me the permissions to administer VELOCITY and VELTOOLS?
I'd like to clean up very old open issues and focus and Velocity Tools 3.0.

Michael

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net.INVALID>.
My bad again, I thought it was a doublon and deleted one, there was two
in each... I deleted only one good one out of two...

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2017-12-08 um 16:00 schrieb Nathan Bubna:
> Claude i think you should have the karma, if i'm reading things right; you
> were already in the Administrators role. Michael, you are now too.
>
> If i'm wrong, do let me know. We'll figure it out.

Thanks Nathan, works like a charm.

Re: JIRA permissions

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net.INVALID>.
My bad.