Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Charles Kim <ch...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/08/03 00:28:49 UTC

how to turn off/on the audit logs

Hi, is there any configuration I can use to turn off/on the audit logs?
Thanks

http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/adminguide/audit-logs.html

Re: how to turn off/on the audit logs

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Tru the ui: nope.

Modifying the log4.xml looks to be the solution.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: how to turn off/on the audit logs

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
In apps/archiva/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml, comment the following section(s):

  <logger name="org.apache.archiva.redback.struts2.action.AuditEvent" additivity="false">
    <level value="info" />
    <appender-ref ref="redbackAuditLog" />
  </logger>

  <logger name="org.apache.archiva.AuditLog" additivity="false">
    <level value="info" />
    <appender-ref ref="auditlog" />
  </logger>

Cheers,
Brett

On 03/08/2012, at 8:28 AM, Charles Kim <ch...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

> Hi, is there any configuration I can use to turn off/on the audit logs?
> Thanks
>
> http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/adminguide/audit-logs.html

--
Brett Porter