Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ajay kumar <aj...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/11 12:30:55 UTC

How to check whether session has expired or not

Hi Friends

          I am developing e-commerce based web applications,I want to
check whether user session has expired, so that i will display "Your
session has expired" message to the user.So how to find out that
session expiry. This is very important as i am  doing e-commerce
apllications.

Regards
 --Ajay Kumar

Re: How to check whether session has expired or not

Posted by "Trond G. Ziarkowski" <tr...@gep-as.com>.
Hi,

there was a long discussion on this topic a while ago. Search the
archives for 'detect expired session'.

Trond