Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2013/07/03 22:25:58 UTC

Editing closed Jira issues

I was thinking of filing an INFRA issue to ask for  edit of closed
issues in Jira to add labels, fix fix versions, etc.
Does anyone have objections to this?

I think it can also be restricted to admins but don't know that I see
reason for that restriction.

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Editing closed Jira issues