Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/20 04:42:25 UTC

Maven Site Resource Inclusion

Hi All,

I'm trying to shove whole directories into the maven site as resources.....
but apparently they need to be added to ./src/site/resources and I can't see
a reconfiguration option. Is there such a thing?

This is the existing project structure I have to work with.

./Project
./Project/pom.xml  <--- root/parent module
./Project/Documentation
./Project/Documentation/pom.xml            <-- documentation module (site
only)
./Project/Documentation/Requirements
./Project/Documentation/Requirements/xxxxxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Requirements/xxxxxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Requirements/xxxxxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Requirements/xxxxxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Requirements/xxxxxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Design
./Project/Documentation/Design/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Design/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Design/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Design/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Testing
./Project/Documentation/Testing/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Testing/xxxxx.doc
./Project/Documentation/Management
./Project/Documentation/Management/xxxxxx.mpp
./Project/Documentation/Management/xxxxxx.xls

Re: Maven Site Resource Inclusion

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
yes, though a patch to the site plugin might be a better long term
solution (much like webResources for the war plugin).

Posted by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.