Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 20:15:03 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] proposed release of 3.3.6/3.4.1

Hi all, as we are now in the first full week of March I think we should
start firming up with the plan to release 3.3.6/3.4.1. I suggest that we
begin code freeze week at close of business this Friday, March 8th and plan
for a VOTE the week of March 18th with the idea that we'll release by end
of that week. I don't know of any super important issues we want to close
out that aren't already PRs, but I imagine we'll want to merge the ones
that we currently have open. Please post back if there are any issues you
think are important to watch and consider for this release.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to get this in before the freeze (if it counts towards the
freeze): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-2174

Robert Dale

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Divij Vaidya <di...@gmail.com>.
Hello

--
Divij Vaidya

Re: [DISCUSS] proposed release of 3.3.6/3.4.1

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

AW: [DISCUSS] proposed release of 3.3.6/3.4.1

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
Regarding code freeze: I vaguely remember that we didn't apply that to GLVs once, but is that our general policy or was it only an exception? (The reasoning was that the GLVs aren't used by providers to check a new release if I remember it correctly.)