Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/10/20 08:44:07 UTC

Re: Triage Permission

Hi All,

A big thanks to everyone who supported this idea. It's working out quite well allowing community members contribute further.
I'd like to suggest that others who would like the triage permission to boldly request it. It requires community / PMC approval followed by an infra ticket raised on the apache Jira, similar to this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20855
Request and approval can be gotten by shooting out a mail mentioning your GitHub handle in the mailing list, preferably as part of this mail chain to make it easier to pass on a consolidated to the infrastructure team to reduce complications and to speed up the process.

Thanks and happy Triaging!
David
________________________________
Posted by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Daan.

Regards
Darrin
________________________________
Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@angus.uk.com.INVALID>.
+1

Don't forget to include a link in Pony Mail [1] of the 'agreement' to the request

[1] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Kind regards

Paul Angus

Re: Triage Permission