Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jesse Terry <xu...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 07:13:08 UTC

How to check whether insert sql executed successfully??

Ibatis api tells me that the insert method of SqlMapSession return the primary key generated by dbms.
but i have never used this mechanism to generate primary key, so how can i test whether
the insert sql executed successfully.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to check whether insert sql executed successfully??

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Wow. Twice in one week.

If no exception is thrown, it worked.

Larry