Posted to users@rave.apache.org by rajandeep vij <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 10:40:38 UTC

Couldn't debug on Apache Rave

Hi Team,

I have checked out the Apache rave 0.21 and could build and run it with no
issues at all.."mvn cargo:run" executes perfectly.

I want to debug this now in IDE (I am using STS), I have used following
steps

* Imported maven project into STS
* Installed wro4j
* Installed FileSync
* made changes to apache Shinding and portal projects for the context.
* now when I run it on eclipse with Tomcat server added and Shinding and
Portal projects included into server. I get this error

Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'ravePermissionEvaluator' defined in URL
[jar:file:/F:/ApacehRave/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/rave-portal/WEB-INF/lib/rave-core-0.21-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/rave/portal/security/impl/RavePermissionEvaluator.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0
of type [java.util.List]: : Error creating bean with name
'defaultCategoryPermissionEvaluator' defined in URL
[jar:file:/F:/ApacehRave/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/rave-portal/WEB-INF/lib/rave-core-0.21-SNAPSHOT.jar!/org/apache/rave/portal/security/impl/DefaultCategoryPermissionEvaluator.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0
of type [org.apache.rave.portal.repository.CategoryRepository]: : Error
creating bean with name 'jpaCategoryR

Am I doing something wrong? H2 jar was also not present on tomcat/lib I had
to put that there.
Any step that I have missed?

Thanks.
Rajan