Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/02/01 17:00:46 UTC

Using a non-public remote repository

Hi,

Is it possible to access a remote repository secured with
1) HTTP basic auth
2) HTTPS using a self-signed certificate?

If so, how?

Thanks,
-Ralph.

Re: Using a non-public remote repository

Posted by Rick Mangi <rm...@yahoo.com>.
Don't kick yourself too hard. I realized it was possible when I was
trying various things and noticed that the URL for the repo is just
passed directly into a java URL object... works like a charm by the
way. I think this might be a good bit of info for the FAQ. As corporate
environments adopt Maven this is going to be KEY. The next thing I'd
like to see is scp access to pull jars from the repo.

Posted by otto <ot...@poellath.org>.

Posted by Rick Mangi <rm...@yahoo.com>.
Basic Auth: