Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Eduardo Fontes <ed...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/09 17:38:51 UTC

Aleatory authorization error

Hi all,

I'm experiencing what seems to be aleatory errors in NiFi 1.15.0 (3 node
cluster, load balanced with HAProxy), while I'm editing a flow it pops up a
dialog with " Insufficient Permissions" and no more info. I can't find log
entries about this error.

I close the pop up and everything is ok. It's annoying.

I can't make a path to reproduce this error and this is why I said it is
aleatory, but I think it occurs most frequently when you move 4 or more
connected processors in the canvas.

Somebody else noticed this behavior too?

Thanks!
Eduardo Fontes