Posted to user@struts.apache.org by stanlick <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/09 20:44:58 UTC

Global-exceptiion handler

I have a global exception handler registered, which is itself an action
mapping.  I am trying to ascertain what happened by accessing
ActionContext.getContext().getActionInvocation().getProxy() inside this
action class, but the invocation has now moved on to that of the exception
action!  Is there any way to get the previous invocation so as to discover
what happened?  I see a previous ActionContext in StrutsActionProxy but it's
local to the execute method.

Re: Global-exception handler

Posted by stanlick <st...@gmail.com>.
How about this instead -- Is the ActionContext exposed to a JSP other than
using the static getContext() method?