Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Gaydenko <a...@gaydenko.com> on 2009/12/10 18:49:08 UTC

adding not-relocatable relative dir to classpath

Under development, for all run cases (exec:exec  or surefire:test) I need  a
classpath be appended with a dir which has predefined location against
project's basedir and *isn't* transitive (say, I can not use it as resources
being copied to target/classes).

How to append?

Andrew

Re: adding not-relocatable relative dir to classpath

Posted by Andrew Gaydenko <a...@gaydenko.com>.
On Friday 11 December 2009 09:44:06 Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Andrew Gaydenko wrote at Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009 18:49:
> > Under development, for all run cases (exec:exec  or surefire:test) I need
> > a classpath be appended with a dir which has predefined location against
> > project's basedir and *isn't* transitive (say, I can not use it as
> > resources being copied to target/classes).
> >
> > How to append?
>
> The build-helper plugin should help.
>
> - Jörg

Have not found an appropriate build-helper's goal. I'd want to add a dir at
runtime *only*, and this dir isn't relocatable: it must not be copied to
target/ or packaged. I have filed new Improvement:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEXEC-73

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.