Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Nicolas PERIDONT <np...@free.fr> on 2002/05/20 19:42:18 UTC

join the dev team

Hi all,

I begin writting a document management system that use Xindice as backstore.
I actualy have a pre-released of my app that work but i need large document
and versioning feature that leak in the actual version of Xindice to improve
my app fonctionalities and perfs.

So i'm interrest to take time trying implements theses features in Xindice
and join you on the dev effort.

But for the moment i haven't any idea of what is already done and what is
plan about theses features.
Is there some other documents than the planning from
http://www.xindice.org/papers/planning.html available ?

I think working on the improvement of large document support first.
So i'm looking for some advise on what part of the actual code i need to
look at first.
And if some of you have idea's on what are the possibles/best way's to work
about it, i appreciate your advices.

Thanks in advance for your comments and advices.

Nicolas PERIDONT