Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2012/01/11 23:55:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.14

I must apologize for the delay.  I went on vacation right where this
thread left off.

A quick note before I prepare the full release update.  Here's the plan:

   * Fix the issue Robbie mentioned below if it's easy (punt if not)
   * Produce signed artifacts
   * Declare the release voted "in favor"
   * Publish web site updates, including the release notes with Andrew's
     notes
   * And of course, push the artifacts out for general consumption

Tomorrow is busy, so I probably won't complete this until Friday.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.14

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
:), I very much understand.  Thanks, Robbie, for handling the maven
artifacts.

We haven't publicized the 0.14 artifacts yet, so I believe we can still
push corrections if necessary.

Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.14

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.