Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/08/13 16:22:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] CouchDB Meetup in Berlin around ApacheCon EU, October 21st.

Dear CouchDB users and developers,

I’m happy to announce our CouchDB meetup in Berlin just before ApacheCon EU:

    https://www.meetup.com/couchberlin/events/263966219/

There’s going to be CouchDB Committers, PMC members as well as a number of users form Berlin and all over Europe.

We’re running a small Call for Speakers for the next two weeks. You can find all the relevant info on the meetup page. We’d love to hear your CouchDB story.

Please RSVP, and I”m excited to see you all in Berlin!

If you have any questions, do let me know :)

Best
Jan