Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/17 18:49:31 UTC

Party

Party is any person or company.
it can be a person with a role of employee
In you case you would create a role Patient
then you can create a setup for Create Patient
Like the Create Employee
party groups are where you want to group different parties together.
You should also have a permissions for patient

it would be helpful to you before you start out to
read the data modeling book
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books
and review
Training Videos
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Edward Banfa sent the following on 12/17/2007 9:29 AM:

Re: Party

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also you can refer to this page (work in progress...) http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Glossary
And making it better by adding comments