Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kay <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/01 07:40:29 UTC

Ignite Web Session Clustering with standalone node

I'd like use web session clustering in my application.

I checked a page
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/web-session-clustering and There is
no way to set standalone ignite nodes.. only like this ...

<context-param>
   <param-name>IgniteConfigurationFilePath</param-name>
   <param-value>config/default-config.xml </param-value>
</context-param>
how to set server ip:port at web.xml file?? or is there another way to
connect to ignite server??

Thank you

Re: Ignite Web Session Clustering with standalone node

Posted by kay <go...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much

Re: Ignite Web Session Clustering with standalone node

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
The way you connect to a single server or a cluster is the same. You need to define a “finder” and the way you do that — well, one of the ways — is to configure it in an XML file (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/tcpip-discovery <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/tcpip-discovery>). In your example, that’s config/default-config.xml. For web session caching there’s no way to connect to a server with just an IP address and port.

Regards,
Stephen