Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by david <da...@davidwbrown.name> on 2007/08/28 17:31:42 UTC

Switch themes invokes exception web server 500 error and Calendar broken

Hello David, Shalini, Blojsom dev and all the users, I brought up my blog today and I noticed the Calendar was broken. In an effort to remedy I decided to switch themes in the Admn plugin manager. I switched themes from: Ocean back to the original Asual. The results follow. Thanks in advance and please advise, David.

The Calendar displays:

$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)$BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCalendarRow($number)

 $BLOJSOM_CALENDAR_VTLHELPER.getCurrentMonthName()

And the exception when I attempted to navigate to the blog from the Admin page:

type Exception report

 message

 description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

 exception

 	org.blojsom.servlet.BlojsomServlet.service(Unknown Source)
 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
 	org.blojsom.filter.PermalinkFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
 	org.blojsom.filter.SkipEntriesFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
 	org.blojsom.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
 	org.blojsom.filter.FeedFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA logs.