Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lito Ang <la...@emotionsystems.com> on 2002/08/21 05:04:22 UTC

newbie:way to avoid restarting tomcat

Hi!

I'm a struts newbie :)

I find it very time-consuming to change
my bean codes, recompile it and reload tomcat
to test the changes... and go over the same
process again and again.

Does any of you have ideas on how to shorten
this cycle?

Or is there a way to avoid restarting
tomcat everytime i made a change aside from setting
the reloadable="true" in <context> tag in
tomcat's server.xml config file?

Thanks!

RE: newbie:way to avoid restarting tomcat

Posted by Lito Ang <la...@emotionsystems.com>.
Cool! This solves my problem perfectly since tomcat is on another
machine.

Thanks a lot! :)

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: john@scioworks.com         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: newbie:way to avoid restarting tomcat

Posted by John Yu <jo...@scioworks.com>.
This may help: