Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Edgington <M....@syzygy.net> on 2004/12/09 17:02:32 UTC

Weblogic 8.1 on Solaris, perfromance problem

Hi, we have followed all items previously listed (see below) but it still
running very slow i.e.  0.3 seconds for a test page on a windows box and 6
seconds Solaris.  If anyone has got decent performance from weblogic, cocoon
and solaris I would be very grateful if they would contact me.

<jsp-descriptor>
    <jsp-param>
        <param-name>pageCheckSeconds</param-name>
        <param-value>-1</param-value>
    </jsp-param>
    <jsp-param>
        <param-name>keepgenerated</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </jsp-param>
  </jsp-descriptor>

  <container-descriptor>
        <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
        <servlet-reload-check-secs>-1</servlet-reload-check-secs>
  </container-descriptor>

Kind Regards, Mark