Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Steve Reppucci <sg...@logsoft.com> on 2001/01/09 15:15:48 UTC

[JOB WANTED]: Boston area modperl contract

I'm looking for Boston area companies, or possibly something that can be
done on a telecommuting basis, requiring expertise with perl (modperl) and
apache in a large-scale environment.

I've got some pretty good experience using modperl, please email me for a
resume.  I'm mainly targeting contract work, but would be interested in
talking about a full time position if an interesting opportunity arises.

Interested parties please email me off list.

Steve Reppucci                                       sgr@logsoft.com |
Logical Choice Software                          http://logsoft.com/ |