Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Danny <da...@mms-dresden.de> on 2003/05/06 10:57:52 UTC

PSML reference bug?! (2nd try)

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing the following situation:

I create a portlets element with some entries in a new psml resource named
a.psml, now I reference this via
<reference ..> from my default.psml.

Everything works fine, but I cannot customize it, or add/remove portlets.
When I look into the logs I see, that only
default.psml is saved and NOT the resource I reference to.

I really need this feature, and I need customizability of this "outsourced"
portlets element. Is this a bug, or is
this meant to behave like that. In my opinion, when I update a profile,
every referenced profiles should be
updated, too.

Thanks for your answers.

T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
Danny Gehl
Authorized Java Center (AJC)
Hausanschrift: Riesaer Straße 5, 01029 Dresden
Tel.: (0351) 8505 845
Fax.: (in Arbeit)
E-Mail: mailto:Danny.Gehl@MMS-Dresden.de
http://www.T-Systems-MMS.com