Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 17:21:50 UTC

[Axis2] Blockers for Axis2 1.1

Folks,

Here are the current blockers for Axis2 1.1:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311157

If you have a problem in the nightly that you wish to propose as a
blocker, then please add your comments in the specific bug report. If
there isn't a bug report for your problem, please add one. If there
isn't enough info in the bug report to recreate the problem, then
please add a sample. If you can submit a patch against latest SVN,
that would be the best :)

Thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] Blockers for Axis2 1.1

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Eran,

yes, I realized that (the request has been made before your explanations).

Regards,
Michele

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Michele,

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.

Posted by Derek <de...@crc-corp.com>.
OK. I added comments for AXIS2-917, AXIS2-919, AXIS2-928, and AXIS2-931
indicating that I'd like them to be considered blockers and why.

Note that all of these are significant problems for me, but none of these
bug reports have seen any activity from the developers in quite a while. I
am feeling a bit forgotten. :-( Some reports have not even been assigned to
anybody for fixing.

Derek