Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Manuel Palacin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 15:27:56 UTC

How to: BPEL forEach when receive an string-array from a WebService

Hello,
I am doing a BPEL process and I don't know how to use a received
string-array from a WebService as a counter in the forEACH loop.
I want that the loop begins at 1 and that ends at stringArray.length(). I
have seen that is possible to use XPATH or RUBY to access at the variable
(in my case to my stringArray variable an its length) but I don't know to do
it.

If someone has solve this problem or knows how to do the forEach loop using
a string-array as a counter please explain how or snip here the BPEL-XML
code.
I am using Eclipse3.4 with STP (SOA Tools Plugin) and BPEL dessigner.

Thank you very much!!!

Manu

How to: BPEL forEach when receive an string-array from a WebService