Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/25 10:36:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.11.0 - rc0

Hi all,

I'd like to propose the first release candidate (rc0) of Apache Drill, version
1.11.0.

The release candidate covers a total of 126 resolved JIRAs [1]. Thanks to
everyone who contributed to this release.

The tarball artifacts are hosted at [2] and the maven artifacts are hosted
at [3].

This release candidate is based on commit
4220fb2fffbc81883df3e5fea575fa0a584852b3 located at [4].

The vote ends at 1:00 PM UTC (5:00 AM PT), July 28, 2017.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Here's my vote: +1 (non-binding)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313820&version=12339943
[2] http://home.apache.org/~arina/drill/releases/1.11.0/rc0/
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1042/
[4] https://github.com/arina-ielchiieva/drill/commits/drill-1.11.0

Kind regards
Arina

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.11.0 - rc0

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.
Downloaded src and built with unit test on CentOS 6.4.
Deploy to a 2 nodes cluster.
Run a couple of tpcds queries over scale factor 1 parquet data.
Tried query cancel while running tpcds queries.
Run yelp tutorial queries over json data.
Verified maven artifacts with a simple Drill application.

All looks good.

+1

Jinfeng

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Built from source and ran few of the Functional tests, looks good.

________________________________

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org>.