Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/07/21 00:56:49 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Trivial Update of "ProjectOverview" by GeeVa

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GeeVa:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-lenya/ProjectOverview

The comment on the change is:
added a link to an unofficial Lenya archive/forum provided by Nabble

  == IRC (Internet Relay Chat) ==
   * The Lenya community has an IRC channel at irc://irc.freenode.org/#lenya