Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Olmedo <jo...@etecsa.cu> on 2009/01/19 19:36:55 UTC

Re: Help! Why does my WSDL for axis2 keeps getting parsing error in NetBean IDE 6.5?

Robert, sorry I use this way, but I have a similar problem with Netbeans 6.5
and Axis2... I can develop my Axis2 web service without problem, and deploy
it on a Tomcat 6.0.18. Problems arise when I want to consume it, because the
IDE always takes me to an error very similar to that of Tian Chi said on
Nabble website. mine looks like this:

Web Service Client can bot be created by JAXWS:wsimport utility.
Reason:
Could not initialize class com.sun.xml.bind.DatatypeConverterImpl
There might be a problem during java artifacts creation: for example a
name conflict in generated classes.
To detect the problem see also the error messages in output window.
You may be able to fix the problem in WSDL Customization dialog
(Edit Web Service Attributes action)
or by manual editing of the local wsdl or schema files, using the JAXB
customization

Can you help me? seems there's a problem with JAX-WS versions, but I'm not
sure of it...
Thanks in advance

Jorge Olmedo.
:-)))