Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2013/12/30 10:09:24 UTC

[JENKINS] Stuck threads

Hey all,

The jenkins threads on jenkins.buildacloud.org got stuck due to a lack of diskspace on the master node. I’ve freed up some diskspace now. The main diskspace user at the moment is the hyper image (1Gb) which was generated at least 6 times (4.3, 4.2, master and both 32 and 64 bit). I’ve disabled archiving for that artifact for now to see how that affects diskspace and will be looking at an alternative store for the images like the s3 bucket.

Cheers,

Hugo

RE: [JENKINS] Stuck threads

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks a lot hugo for resolving it.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Re: [JENKINS] Stuck threads

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:09:24AM +0100, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> The jenkins threads on jenkins.buildacloud.org got stuck due to a
> lack of diskspace on the master node. I?ve freed up some diskspace
> now. The main diskspace user at the moment is the hyper image (1Gb)
> which was generated at least 6 times (4.3, 4.2, master and both 32
> and 64 bit). I?ve disabled archiving for that artifact for now to
> see how that affects diskspace and will be looking at an alternative
> store for the images like the s3 bucket.

Yeah - I didn't want the images hyperlinked on jenkins.bacd for this
reason [1]. I didn't figure out at the time how to provide http access
on the s3 bucket, but it sounds like a good idea to move this now.

Thanks for taking care of this!

[1] http://markmail.org/message/uzyaygrj5jye7vaf

--
Prasanna.,