Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by duan haibo <dh...@live.cn> on 2022/05/02 16:08:42 UTC

[Question] can I upgrade druid version in [inlong-audit] component?

Hi community,

During the build of  [inlong-audit] component, I found the following warning logs:

[WARNING] Invalid POM for com.alibaba:druid:jar:1.2.6, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable debug logging for more details: Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${project.basedir}/lib/openjdk-1.8-tools.jar @ line 708, column 16
[ERROR] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.sun:jconsole:jar must specify an absolute path but is ${project.basedir}/lib/openjdk-1.8-jconsole.jar @ line 716, column 16

Druid version 1.2.6, compiled with openjdk, If I use another JDK environment,the above error log will appear.
refer to : https://github.com/alibaba/druid/issues/4305
If we want to fix this error log, can I upgrade druid version?

Re: [Question] can I upgrade druid version in [inlong-audit] component?

Posted by Heal Chow <he...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your contribution.

Of course, you can upgrade it.

BTW, please make sure that the higher version will not bring new problems, you can add some unit tests, or do some tests locally, to verify its functionality.

Best regards.