Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by yassir <yh...@caciopee.com> on 2002/09/27 11:59:31 UTC

Images with PS renderer

Dear all,

I would like to insert images within my xsl files, but I can't get them out with the PS renderer!!
Is there a way to work this out.

THANKS

Yassir

Re: Images with PS renderer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
If you work with the latest release most images should render fine with
the PS renderer. Have you tried to run the sample in
docs/examples/fo/images.fo? It contains a JPEG that works on my machine.

> I would like to insert images within my xsl files, but I can't get them out with the PS renderer!!
> Is there a way to work this out.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Images with PS renderer

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
yassir wrote:
> I would like to insert images within my xsl files, but I can't get them out with the PS renderer!!

It would help if you provided a bit more of information,
as well as doing some simple research by yourself.
- Which version of FOP are you using? Make sure you
   have 0.20.4 (most recent).
- Can you successfully render your data into a PDF?
   Does the PDF print out successfully?
- Do you get error messages? Is the image completely
   omitted, or is there something else in place of the
   image (white or black box,...)
- What kind of image format are your images?

J.Pietschmann