Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/21 11:43:37 UTC

How to set MEP to InOut from Camel application

Hello guys,

I'd like to set the MEP for a particular message leaving a camel router to
another camel router as InOut.

How can I achieve that.

I understand the default MEP assigned is the one for the source component.

I'd like to hardcode a preferred MEP just before sending the message to the
NMR.

How do I achieve this?

kr.

Re: How to set MEP to InOut from Camel application

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
Thnx.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.