Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2008/08/15 20:06:48 UTC

[HEAD-UPS] Welcome Java 1.5 and Maven 2.0.9 in trunk!

Hi,

Welcome Java 1.5 and Maven 2.0.9 in trunk, please! :-)

I think that I've checked everything when it comes to our infrastructure for compliance with Java
1.5 and Maven 2.0.9.

To sum things up:
1. I've switched us to Java 1.5, Maven 2.0.9 profile in Continuum (seems to work correctly)
2. I checked our zone:
    a) nightly documentation building --> here everything looked fine
    b) demos start up --> here I had to point demos to Java 1.5 as there were still using 1.4
3. Finally, I've updated our parent pom to reflect result of our vote.

I tested if trunk builds on my machine (Java 1.6, openSUSE 11.0) and tried to import projects into
Eclipse to see if compiler settings are correct. They are.

I hope that I didn't miss anything but if anyone encounters any problem it's the best to report it
to this thread.

Thanks for patience, we've made it. 8-)

--
Best regards,