Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by jason Yang <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/23 09:38:42 UTC

Would I call a DLL written in C++ in the Hadoop-version MapReduce?

Hi,

Currently, I'm trying to rewrite an algorithm into a parallel form. Since
the algorithm depends on lots of third-party DLLs, I was wondering would I
call the DLL written in C++ in the Hadoop-version MapReduce by using JNI?

Thanks.

--
YANG, Lin

Re: Would I call a DLL written in C++ in the Hadoop-version MapReduce?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

I don't see why you can't. Do you have issues in doing this when
running on Windows? If so, can you detail out your issue?

--
Harsh J